|Acid - Alkaline Foods
Acid conditions - consequences
Dr. Ted Morter "Your Health,Your Choice"
*Your cells produce acid as they function, and your lungs eliminate
it every time you exhale. That is good!
Acid produced by muscle activity are neutralized
Catarrh, mucus, phlegm (a thick mucus):
* Mucus lining the wall of the nasal passages, throat, bronchial tubes and the rest of the respiratory system picks up dust, pollutants and microorganisms which are expelled by ciliary activity or destroyed by phagocyte.
* Mucus along the intestinal walls protects and lubricates tissues as food and wastes are moved along by peristaltic action. It also binds fecal particles together and buffers small amounts of acid in the bowel.
* Catarrh is mucus which has reached the running stage when the body is waging an all-out fight against these foreign substances.
* Phlegm is a drying catarrh, a thick, stringy substance that may be brought up from the throat by the cough reflex.
* Catarrh can be discharged from the mouth, the nose, the ears, sinuses. It can also come out through the breasts, uterus, vagina, ovaries and tonsils.
* A tumor can result from a blockage of catarrh, a localized catarrh congestion. We must keep the elimination channels clear and opened.
* If we use unnatural methods such as over the counter drugs, cold and cough remedies to suppress catarrh, it will dry and harden the tissues along with the toxins carried with it. Doing so is to prolong the day of reckoning!
* Kidney stones may develop. Bladder stones can be forrned by certain waste acids.
Good nutrition (digestion and assimilation) builds the body up; good elimination keeps the body clean.
2018 Nature2u - USA